One of the most popular mediums for both networking and fundraising is golf days. With a growing demand amongst venues, event organisers and sponsors in gaining maximum exposure for their brand during these corporate and charity days, so does the demand for producing something different and creative.
Stand up banners, flags and marquees can assist with branding to a certain degree but can also cause obstructions to the view, can be difficult to manage in certain weather conditions and also have limited viewing impact on the golf course.
Many golf courses are opting for the professional and powerful presentation that is delivered through GrassAds robotic technology which offers many benefits to the course managers, event organisers, superintendents and sponsors alike including:
- Minimum impact to the players on the course both during the application of the Grassads logos and on the day of the event.
- Minimum man-power required with only a single operator for overseeing the outlining of the logo by our GrassAds robot.
- Use of environmentally-friendly paint.
- Ability to create a unique design, message or logo at any size and position.
- Option of using removable paint for ground signage.
- Ability to create an entire campaign with any amount of logos and brands displayed across the golf course.
If you would like to see more of our examples of golf signage click here. more information about our opportunities for golf course signage through our GrassAds robotic signage application, or if you are a venue who is interested in our license opportunities, please contact our head office today.